NEC SMB Communication Platforms help employees of small- to medium-sized companies respond to their business challenges more effectively. SMB Communication Platforms are an ideal investment for small and growing organizations that require an advanced communication solution designed specifically with them in mind. Built-in management functions bring value and control to growing businesses. Systems are easy to use, install and maintain resulting in a very low Total Cost of Ownership. All SMB Communication Platforms are built for the future and are designed for easy system software upgrades. This design keeps your investment current for many years to come.
Business today demands efficient, seamless communication to enable rapid decision-making and customer responsiveness. NEC’s UNIVERGE 360 is our approach to help small to medium-sized businesses succeed at this accelerated level by placing people at the center of communications. The UNIVERGE® SV8100 Communications Server is an integral part of this initiative.
The UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Server is the ideal system for SMBs that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for your growing business needs, the SV9100 supports TDM, IP, video, wired or wireless. It also provides three on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
- VoIP and Traditional Voice Support- Deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology with a single SV9100 system.
- Application Integration- Embedded applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
- Scalability- As a business’s communication needs grow with the company, the SV9100 easily migrates to the larger line capacity SV9300.
- Stackable Architecture- The SV1100’s rack stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters through a single unit.
The DSX-40 represents the next generation of DS Series platforms, and is designed for residential and small commercial applications. The system shares station equipment, IntraMail voice mail, and programming design with the DSX-80/160.
The standard DSX-40 configuration provides 4 CO/line ports, 8 digital station ports, 2 analog station ports, and 2 analog doorbox ports with relay controls. The system is easy to install and expands easily to 8 lines with 24 business phones or 18 single-line phones, or a mixture of both, via expansion cards.
Notable system features include:
- Built-in 2-port automated attendant, with multiple line greetings, and customizable dial action tables.
- Built-in caller ID information that can be logged at each extension and that can be sent to analog phones with caller ID capabilities.
- Workgroup features such as Call Coverage, Extension Hunting, Group Call Pick-up and Multi-Party Conference
- Intuitive system programming via DSX telephone or the System Administrator software, which is available for free download, from the DSX support website (link to www.necdsx.com)
- Optional DSX IntraMail voice mail / automated attendant that provides more advanced automated attendant features than provided by the built-in auto attendant. Available in either a 4-port x 8-hour, or 8-port x 16-hour configuration.